Sunday, April 13, 2014

More to Inspire

A few beautiful days ...Great family time with the kids playing in their bathing suits and Mr. O'Quilts getting back a bit of his life in his new electric wheelchair.  We have all the windows wide open and the birds are so so noisy...letting us all know it is spring in the Carolinas.  Trying here some light- heartedness...with....
 
Sewing on a tractor!!!!
 A big thank you to Beth for sending this to me and to Becky for doing it....ha!!!   and then...


Gratefulness.org   
Thank you to Mary Pat for sharing this site with me....very helpful.

This five year old someone insists on doing her own hair...Good thing I  am choosing my battles....

 This morning I woke up to this!!!  When my daughter cooks, we call it Emi-Lou's Cafe!!  Homemade fresh blackberry scones, bacon, oranges,etc....  When she leaves it will be back to cereal and bananas!!!  She makes us all so very happy.




No comments: