Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A new day dawning...

The best news ever is that my husband has turned the corner and can talk and breathe a bit better now.  He still is very sick and will be on Coumadin forever, but I am so grateful.  There was a blood clot on his left leg from the hip to the knee.  Pieces broke off and headed right to his lungs.  We are very lucky.
AND, to top it all off.....
Just look what I found on my porch this afternoon after my hospital visit.  I have never had a wreath so nice.  It was hooked onto a cooler with Honey Baked Ham and sides and cookies and love and more love.  I just cannot believe that we are the recipient of Joan's grace like this.  The cluster of bells are to celebrate Mr.O'Quilts brand new day!


5 comments:

Julia Wood said...

So happy things are looking up for your hubby!

smazoochie said...

I am so pleased things are not so dim. And always, you have such wonderful friends! Bless them, bless you, bless Mr. O'Q!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Yay!!! Great to hear Mr is up and walking. Blood clots are scary!! That wreath is so beautiful I bet you keep popping out to admire it.

MariQuilts said...

That's wonderful news!!

Barb said...

great news!
the wreath is so striking on the red door and the bells are so festive