Saturday, December 14, 2013

Happiness is....

Oh, Cousin Ann...if you only knew how happy you made me when this little number arrived in the mail...all the way from London.... came joy.....the gift of a bag, but best of all, the gift of you quilting.. Thank you!!!!  I love both:)
 Tonight was the first night in my sewing room in the 11 days I have had guardianship of my grands.  I had so much fun messing with my scraps..Mr. O"Quilts is getting better from his ordeal of the lungs filled with blood clots and the day today, was a good one.  There is so much to be thankful for.
Beth...thanks for the heads up .......
I will miss it, but sure hope to catch it on U-tube!!  Let me know when it goes there...I just loved that program.

1 comment:

Rachaeldaisy said...

It's great to hear you found some time to spend in your sewing room. That yellow elephant fabric is so cute!