My girl came to visit me here in Charlotte for four days...We got alot done and of course, I felt loved She filled my heart with joy as always.
We watched below: The Great British Sewing Bee!!! Fun!! She sewed and I sewed.......
My new favorite quote:
“A little too much is just enough for me.”
Carl Van Vechten
Big Thanks Marilyn for this "Member Spotlight" in our Guild newsletter.
Now, I am getting together some tops for my longarmer, Mary Jerz. I am grateful for her. Everything is together now, but for piecing a backing..I think that is .annoying, I do not want to buy more fabric when I have so much.
More fun from Oregon....Aoife brings "Bock Bock" to the neighborhood Labor Day get together!!
Saturday after my daughter left, I arranged a pity party dinner with friends here...Look what Candace made me....HA!!! Well, it all worked; Two hours of laughter and fun and not a tear in sight...Lucky me with friends like this!
Politics is giving me a stomach ache....However, tonight I went to a "meet the local candidates" hot dog dinner...I was so amazed at the enthusiasm of the youthful candidates...Well worth the visit.
Politics is giving me a stomach ache....However, tonight I went to a "meet the local candidates" hot dog dinner...I was so amazed at the enthusiasm of the youthful candidates...Well worth the visit.
Came home to news of more family drama...Maybe I should just go to bed. I usually like to stay up till 2 am sewing, but now, at 11...bed is calling!!!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment