God help me...posting is getting harder. I think there has been some new challenges with the computer..I just may no longer be up to them.... A big thanks to those of you who have commented or emailed...I love to keep in touch...Just slowing down...
That being said, below is my second donation to Ronald McDonald's house for parents of preemies. These 21x21inch covers are for their tiny bodies as they go into their car seat, finally headed home. All done with scraps...so satisfying ..
The back of this cutie is covered with lions. The baby this quilt went home with had been in the hospital 5 months.
A lovely visit with Marilyn Gore last week brought these lovelies: Marilyn is one of North Carolina's most well known maker of African quilts...Lucky me for the visit.
Above is my first grandson...now 21....Below is my second grand...now 17.
Time flies..I.love them so.
Lynsey's new boyfriend spent quite a bit of time cleaning threads from my sewing chair...wow...Thanks to him, I can now roll my chair again.
The Portland family has arrived home after two weeks in Ireland...Awaiting them were Stitch, the cat and Rosie, the dog...all on my antique quilt....sigh..

I did not go to Ireland, yet I am exhausted. I did not clean the wheels of my chair..again, exhausted.
So grateful for my family..and all the love we share.
A blue bottle tree graces my garden....My too many bottles went down the hall to another quilter....Here is her lovely one:
Two Clemson potholders finished and delivered...
All done for now.
Good night!!


.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment