Sunday, August 26, 2012

Crabby me still around, but zigzag better

This is better, but it is still annoying.  At least the zigzags are all zigging unlike the other pix...trouble is that I am zigging too!! Enough to make me take to the drink:)  I figure that these 12 blocks...the odd one at the bottom must be the alternate block...is only one quarter of the quilt.  So I will need 36 more.  Hmmm..for now, just for now...into the UFO box..gotta take a break.  I will have to figure out how to label them...top of  
block A and top of block B...will get out the masking tape now.

4 comments:

MariQuilts said...

I get ziggy just thinking about it...that's why I do wonky. It looks wonderful...beautiful colours.

Courtney said...

oh yeah, now it's zigging! I can't deal with all the trimming and marking of HST, so I can understand your need for a break!

Melissa said...

Looks great! :)

smazoochie said...

I think this one will be a "work in progress" -- maybe for a long while. I say, leave it up & fiddle with it. Over time, you'll discover a layout that pleases you.
(I like it!)