Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sunshine top and update

Trying not to go totally nuts here...My Milito brightening my day..Each day a new beginning he says..You go Milo...


 Last night I was able to go to Guild with the help of my friends...Thank you Sherry and Muggs.  Had to lie down for 15 minutes and had to watch the program with my sunglasses on.  Thank you Karen for the needles and Australian fat quarter to cheer me up and of course when I got home, I had to have M and M's from the bag Melissa gave me. Guess I am better than last week when I couldn't go to the Modern....paying for it all to day, but oh, so worth it.  Cannot keep a good woman down!!. I finished this quilt top for Sunshine.
And that is all she wrote!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Mlito is so darned handsome! I am glad the m and ms are helping with healing... You are getting there!

Melissa said...

Oh, and I love the quilt top and the tomatoes! You're inspiring me to stop slacking!