Sunday, August 19, 2012

Taking it easy....



Taking it easy..is not easy...I slept and then sat in the screened in porch in the rain pondering the purpose of life and drifted off and watched the woodpeckers at my bird feeder,etc.....Tonight I have finished 12 nine patches.  I do not know what era that the charm pack that my sister got me is supposed to be from...but I found in my stash complements, so probably not that long ago...anyway, this is going to be a simple one patch.  I might even just wing it without a design wall and just sew them together..easy...no thinking
As I move through my journey, I just think of that song, "I get by with a little help from my friends"....  Sometimes it only takes one email or one phone call or a card or a chicken or a comment...and it is often a surprise who is there...but joyously, I am getting by with a little help from my friends!

1 comment:

Jan said...

So many old quilts, I believe, were sewn together randomly. They probably couldn't have dreamed of a design wall! I'd love to see you sew his up randomly!