Thursday, November 29, 2012

Choices at the Midnight Hour....again

I think it is because it is late...then I think it is because I am full of myself because I got to go out...then I think....oh, Dear...Well...I cannot decide the button on this book cover...so I am going to put it out to all of you to help me please.  I got carried away with the inside cover:)
Especially since this is the outside:
Several of these buttons are vintage.  I like the red one, but it does have paint chipping off of it...gives it character, maybe too much?  Actually I like all of them, but cannot decide.  Maybe after seeing them online and hearing what others think....Probably doesn't matter at all...I know one thing...things are different in the morning light:)






1 comment:

Dawn said...

I'd use the red one and sew it on with a bead in the center to cover the chip.
Fun cover - and I like the contrast between inside and out!