Friday, November 30, 2012

Vroommm.....

I now have two more composition book covers to make....my goal is to have them done today..because tomorrow is December 1!!!!!  I have a few more coasters and a few more potholders, but I can do the coasters tomorrow and the potholders ....maybe tomorrow too....humming along here.  So much easier to do  things in bunches because if I stop and start a new project, I will have to re-figure things....not my style.

Last night at Charlotte Modern Quilt Guild, it was announced that Leah Day was teaching a class on free-motion quilting at Sew Much Fun in Gastonia, NC on March 2.  I have been waiting for this.....First thing this morning I called, signed up and paid....so excited.  Their phone number is 704-824-1961.  The class is $60. Hope to see you there with me:)

No comments: