Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It was the night before.....

Thanksgiving!!!!  Everything is ready to go...so no need for my tangled brain to feel stress...hmmm...after all, the only thing I really have to do tomorrow is to pick up the family, make the gravy and be grateful!  Just in case my brain is stressed anyway(: I am following my commitment of using what I love...Here I go... 

I finished quilting this "book panel" quilt ...Thx MP for the ME..I really love the comfy of the Christmas flannel on the back..getting me into the season.
My man has kicked back in his recliner reading "IPad for Dummies" that he just borrowed from the library in Dublin, Ireland....!!!  Can you imagine this day and age??  We are listening to Irish Tenors and I am doing stress reduction exercises by sewing green scrap strips for an upcoming tree quilt...next year's version maybe??  I am so grateful for so many things.. Sending Thanksgiving wishes to all...


2 comments:

Quiltalicious said...

Your Mary Englebreit book quilt is too cute! and the backing is perfect. That green fabric you cut into strips is luscious... Isn't it hard to cut a fabric that pretty into strips like that? I know I always have second thoughts before I cut into fabric I love.

Melissa said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :)