Friday, November 2, 2012

Fun Friday


What a day!!  The doc for a lady's annual, a visit to my dear old ma....and my new and awesome camera.  At a smaller price with twice what I had before, I am happy.  I wanted a Sony this time because it has the wide angle..got the Target sale price...yeah... 
 Then from Michelle comes my new labels...Thank you Michelle and thank you Jennifer for the idea..

The visit to my mother brought one more lost tooth due to Parkinson's medication.  She was not a happy camper as the tooth was right up front.  She hit me up again for tooth fairy money.  I offered $5 because she could not produce the tooth, she had swallowed it.  She scoffed....so I offered $10.  No way Jose....I dropped $20 with my mother as I am the tooth fairy!  Small drop for a delighted mother.....

No comments: