Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Everlasting Relaxing Log Cabin

Fun!!!  Folks relax in different ways.  Mr. O'Quilts and our daughter are playing tennis in the park behind our house.  I just finished putting those randomly found 12 red squares into a log cabin.  You just know that this is way more relaxing than tennis!!!!!  My favorite chill in the whole world working with scraps.  Nothing here is cut but the borders and the binding...These scraps from my one and a half inch scrap drawer...sigh....A totally "no think" quilt top.  I am happy.  I think that this is a log cabin at dusk.

2 comments:

Karmen said...

It's adorable! Relax away...
Karmen

Melissa said...

Great log cabins! I agree with you- sewing is way more relaxing. Particularly with chocolate. Or mints. Or both. :) Looks like you're having a great visit with your daughter!