Tuesday, January 1, 2013

More on the fake "super slider"

See the hole in my ratty old destroyed Superslider?  I needed a hole like that on my new oven liner for the needle.
 I positioned the oven liner where I wanted it, which was butting up on the right edge of the sewing machine. I made my sewing machine needle go down to mark the exact spot and traced the hole around the needle spot with a pencil.  I cut out that hole with little pointy scissors.
 If I could freemotion practice now, I would be all ready to go...with my gloves and the oven liner taped down.
Sherry, if you have any suggestions would you please leave a comment on this post for the others.  Thank u!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a great idea! If it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one who has sewn into her Super Slider... it happens!

Debby said...

Your slider is in much better shape than mine!!! I figrue I will just keep on using it since I know I will just bugger a new one up anyway