Friday, January 25, 2013

Ice Pellets and more

Well...getting ready for our sit and sew...calls started coming in...cancelled due to icy rain...how not nice is that!!!  Seems like below freezing weather and small ice pellets kept folks home...easy for me of course...all cozy at my home!!  

My 4 year old granddaughter asked for a Hello Kitty lovey..I finished it yesterday, just in time for her dental work on Monday.  Now, tomorrow I will have to find some fleece with Thomas the Train for Dylan...his teeth need help too.  Hello Kitty fleece is from Walmart.

 Here is the challenge fabric that our IQ Bee is using.  I think that an ice storm is a perfect time to work on mine.
I, too feel like making cookies, but I have not eaten sugar since my daughter left on December 29...so guess it will have to be something else..an applique cupcake perhaps??

No comments: