Sunday, January 27, 2013

Peace through Piecing

From Beth to me comes encouragement with "Peace through Piecing"...Yup right on....Today's relaxation comes by finishing another Sunshine quilt top.
And, from making a book cover for a well traveled friend who is fighting the fight!
 Yesterday, I linked up with...Leila for posts on sewing rooms...AND I forgot to post it here!!  Not too swift when it comes to linking up....sigh.
I visited my mother this afternoon.  She had spent the day in bed...breakfast and lunch and was just up in her wheelchair.  We had a lovely visit.  As I left, she asked me if I thought that she had Parkinson's every day #@**^)$%#**.  Jeeze Louize, how it shifts in a second.

2 comments:

smazoochie said...

Big {hug}

Karen at Birdsong Cabin said...

Hi there. I have been thinking of you this weekend as I have been using the big bag of scraps you so sweetly passed my way. Finding the monkeys, bowling pins, fairies and even Monopoly fabric has brought such a cheer to my day. I am working on a cuddle quilt right now and the white fabric with fruit and lady bugs is perfect! Thanks so much!

Karen E.