Monday, January 7, 2013

Prudence and Penance.....










Sigh, sigh, sigh....Prudent I spoke with Himself today..showing him the thrifty corners I made into pinwheels....Extra corners leftover from another project.   I KNOW he was impressed, but he is a man of few words.

Just then, the doorbell rang...UPS with a nice load from the Hancock sale a few weeks back when I was feeling sorry for myself...Wrong timing.!!!!!!

Lucky me, Mr. O"Quilts is calm and kind and wonderful!:)  In spite of the sorry happenstance,  I would be lying if I did not admit that my heart was wildly beating!!  Just glad that I had ordered before the decree and joyful at the beauty of what came my way today!!!
 Penance...quickly sewn tonight for soldiers...just spreading the joy!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Wow, that was incredible timing! Was the universe trying to tell you something??

Love your thrifty little pinwheels! Mr. O'Quilts doesn't need to know that they're actually pretty fun to sew, right? I won't tell!

Bah! on austerity programs. You need to buy new fabric because it's good for your mental health, and it's cheaper than drinking or gambling! :D