Friday, July 3, 2015

Grandma's Eye Candy

The last of my fabric orders came today...So I thought I would share.
I love this colorway...and I love the fish..
 A little bit from down under..to make me smile.
 This Halloween treat is a batik.  It is quite lovely but does not photograph well.
 Of course...the show off stars...He did his hair and she shows off all her purses, including the new white poodle one from Texas!! Gotta love being 5 and 6!!
Evan, at 10 cannot be bothered to have a photo...too cool, you know.
He is playing Mindcraft.
My only sister is still in the hospital.  She was to have a colonoscopy and endoscopy this morning but she was allergic to the prep...Last time I talked to her she was quite distraught.  Now she has to have the tests tomorrow.  They are ruling out any intestinal bleeding that may be the cause of the severe anemia.
When she had the emergency blood transfusions on Wednesday,...
 Immediately her only sister..Me!!! put all the deleted fabric shop links back on my computer. 
 I mean, really...life is way too short.
  And, every time, my 3 inches worth of stitches irritates me, I am reminded of my Melanoma.
Going into the hospital to visit her reminds me of my dear man, now gone 11 weeks...

It is all out of my hands.
We will survive!
How dear the breath of life.

2 comments:

smazoochie said...

I hope they have your sister sorted out very soon & her problem is a minor one. Seriously, you all need a break.
Yes, grab for the brass ring -- in our case, an e-cart full of sale fabric! No regrets!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Fabric shop links are much better therapy than some!! And you do pick such great fabrics!