Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Good and the Bad

Laura Wasilowski came to town...and I was never the same again. With her hand dyed fabric, her clever instructions and great sense of humor, I freehand cut and fused this cute piece. The next step will be some thread embellishment and some machine quilting. A word to the wise...never ever pass up a chance to hear a lecture or go to a workshop by Laura...I had a wonderful day...almost right to the end!







This workshop was one of the most fun of all the fun workshops I have ever taken. Lots of laughs and tips that I can use in all that I do...I great day until the end when I went up to Laura to tell her thank you and promptly slipped and fell backwards on my arm.



And this is the end of a wonderful day. A broken arm......




No comments: