Saturday, May 21, 2011

Random 3" process

I had a great time at Sit and Sew today!  Thank you Terri for being a wonderful hostess.  Thank you Margaret for snipping all the threads on my grey/gray quilt finished yesterday.  After watching, Top Hat, with my husband tonight, I could not go to bed without a bit of sewing.  I cut all of these two pink 20 year old fabrics into 3 inch strips.  I am determined just to let my mind flow with no pre-thinking.  Not that I ever have to worry about that since I just go...no thinking needed!!
 Then I pulled out my draw of 3 inch strips cut previously from the remains of other projects.
 I have just started sewing scrap strips together with the two different pinks.
Thus one more adventure, process, see what happens quilt begins!  I just love quilting:)  Good night.

No comments: