Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Room and the Great Divide

Today was finally the day.  Workmen gone, both office and sewing room done...sigh...Today was the day that Marie sent her man, Mr. Doyle to put up my shelves and my lamp and my small design wall and my antique quilt in the office and my vent, etc.  Good men come from Iowa!! I claim this room as my own....again!!  
A wonderful thank you to Marie and Doyle for the help. 
 Below I spray painted my two thread holders.   Yellow.  Yellow for a brighter day.  Yellow for the sun still shining.  Yellow to complement the walls and Yellow just because I felt like it.  Make my heart sing!!

 The great divide.  My love...Aurifil thread....and then ...the other kind....
Oh, Happy Day!

1 comment:

smazoochie said...

It looks like a heavenly place to work & play in.
I hope things are as well as can be expected with you & yours.