Thursday, May 28, 2015

Getting a grip number 34,9008

The goodest of all news.....Jenius Joe and Smart Sherry saved the day with Medicaid...One call from himself and the water parted...The kids now have Medicaid again...TBTG
Last night at quilting...a present from MP back from Ireland. 
Are these Celtic panels not to die for??
 And Marie...back from a visit to India...brought show and tell
...an elephant summer spread..jealous me
Tonight Evan worked on making his teacher a thank you potholder with fabric markers..a lovely beach scene. He did not like the white quilting, so he picked himself a pretty blue, changed the thread and found a new stitch that looked like waves...smart Evan!!
 And, he stayed up later than the other two...ha!!  
He insists that I wait for him tomorrow to put the backing and binding on...it should be easy, says he.
 He has his own sewing machine, but I am waiting for Eithne or Jean to find a cabinet to put it in...otherwise eager beavers ages 5 and 6 will be at it...in no time.
Cousins at the beach....They just got back..and evidently mine are in love with both the beach and...
Poppa Martin!!!
And so another day without my love.  
The only bad news...is I am now, once again, laid up with asthmatic bronchitis.
This means Steroids, breathing machine, fatigue, antibiotics,etc etc..and it takes at least 2 weeks to get better.
I feel that I really am doing the best I can!!
Of course...with a lot of help from my friends.!!!

4 comments:

smazoochie said...

Big hugs to Joe & Sherry! I had hoped there might be a reasonable person at the Medicaid offices, finding them & getting them to listen being the job. Yay, to your friends for doing that for you, one less thing on your full plate.
But now bronchitis. Take care of yourself, let others take care of you.
Big hugs to you.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Your doing great Diane!! And you're letting your friends help you which is a skill in itself. I think it's wonderful Evan has the sewing bug! Look after yourself, and wishing a quick recovery from your asthma.

Michele Bilyeu@ With Heart and Hands said...

So much more hopeful than the last update. It all takes so much time. But I must say your grandkids are showing amazing strength here. Falling out if bed and staying in good humor,working so industriously..quite amazing.And you...doing the best you can and doing better when you feel better. Think of you everyday.

Courtney said...

I'm so happy whenever I see a new post from you. Glad to see you are still finding all the bright spots to celebrate in your days. So lorry to hear about the asthma, I hope it is quicker than two weeks until you recover. Thinking of you often!