Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Today I Got the Keys to my New Digs..

I got the keys today...Amazing Grace!!!

Here is my Mango living space

Kitchen

Pistachio bedroom

 

Patio looking outward. ( In the building looking forward is the indoor swimming pool.
Patio looking inward.

Thursday is the big move!!!  Tomorrow is the little move of things in this rental I am now in.

Soo exciting.  See how clean and organized it is????

Don't we always like the before and after....!!

We will never see it again so clean and tidy

I am thrilled!!



 

7 comments:

Charlotte M. said...

Congratulations! Such a cute little space. You will love having that outdoor space to sit in. Here's to a smooth move in process.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Wow, what a great space and layout! Have fun moving in and starting fresh. Breathe easy.

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

Your new home looks perfect, plus swimming pool so near.
It looks like a lovely new community. Take care and stroke the fabric.

Michele Bilyeu said...

You've already arranged to fill your space with color. Now to add love, life, and happiness of your own! This is not a space that Pitiful Pearl belongs in! Head to that pool and float in peace and serenity! These are happy digs for sure! 💚 💛 💙

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

All I can say is WOW! Such a beautiful new kitchen. Have fun finding places for all of your possessions.

shoshu said...

MAZEL TOV! how wonderful, and what perfect colors to begin a new shade in your life, my it bring you much joy and space, both around you and inside of you and all in wonderful peaceful, joyous color. sending you a mountain of love,
shoshana

http://thankfullga447 said...

Such a great place! My friend had a place like that but it ended up with so much stuff but all memories.