Thursday, August 8, 2024

Hello Debbie

 Somethings have to be borne alone...but painful physical therapy can be helped with my new weighted teddy bear.

I go back on Friday and teddy will be with me.

I sewed my label on the back of his bow...so I can claim him as my own.

Today's sewing includes Japanese knot bag.

Sherry helped me...so I have now cut out the next fabric, I will put it into my own memory.


The good day today....quilting friends visits:  Sherry, Linda and my sister...all helping me in many ways...especially support...and laughs and fun and sewing ideas.  Quick chats and visits from friends here...Friendly texts...A small....I mean, small...bit of organizing..

Now we, in Charlotte, are waiting for the remains of  Debbie.  Hopefully, we will have just rain and not much flooding or wind.  In precaution, we took down the blue bottles on my bottle tree.

I am looking forward to a sleep in , with the sound of the rain on my window...all safe and cozy. xo

No comments: