Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Stress Busters!

What to do about the stress of sitting in the hospital while my mother's body works on pneumonia, gall bladder, confusion from the Morphine and MERSA issues???  Well first of all, once home I need a no-brainer to sew on.  Thanks to Wanda, http://exuberantcolor.blogspot.com/2011/07/getting-some-practice.html, I have strips for the Jelly Roll Race.  I had never heard of it before. I had strips impulsively bought from Michaels with a 50% off coupon.  I cut a few more to go and they were ready to sew after the hospital without thinking.  Thank you Wanda.
In the hospital, I had my hand sewing...big stitching work on a UFO.  TBTG for hand work.
And always, my Milito...helping out with the stress where ever he can:)

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That quilt is a great destressor. I hate having the older generation in the hospital. It seems they always come out of it with one more problem than when they went in.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

My prayers go out for you and your mother. I'm glad you have some great destressors.