Today was a good day. Maybe it was the two phone calls and one visitor that I got, or maybe it was a combination of things. But, I did not need a nap!! I did a disagreeable job here that no one would want to do. Only someone who had been watching woodpeckers on the porch for two and a half months would find it interesting!!! I took the random spare pieces of batting and sewed them together.
Sliced the edges to even them, butted the edges together and did a loose zig-zag stitch...voila....new batting.
The extras were cut into 8 inch squares for potholders.
I even organized:)
The wonderful achievement: 6 new pieces of batting big enough for a cuddle quilt. And, a tidy batting corner:)