Saturday, June 28, 2014

Smile Time..




Emily sent me this sign from a shop window in Westport, Ireland...How smiley is this??!!



A big thank you to Muggs for an awesome R&R at the beach..thank you to Sherry for driving so I could rest and for the rest of my IQ quilt group friends for the laughs.  I sewed and sewed and had to make myself go to see the beach..lol...I got a lot done as did everyone else.  I am back now in a much better spirit.  Unfortunately I left my camera at home so am waiting for other's pictures to share....waiting...and waiting...:)  But still smiling.
Back home now in time for.....
 Orange belt graduation at Karate...so fun..
 Kinfolk from Dublin..awesome..hate that they leave on Sunday!  Without their wonderful care of my family here, I would not have had my beach trip.

I just started checking some blogs...
 Thank you Barb...for this wonderful technique   no strip nine patch.

No comments: