Friday, June 6, 2014

Stuff

My girl is on vacation in Sardinia.

I am living vicariously as parents often do.  She does deserve it, she has been an awesome support for us.
I do not know when this blog moved from quilting to being my therapy blog...but so it is.
The folks at the ALS clinic put me on an antidepressant.  I was really annoyed.  I was also annoyed with my husband.  He said that his mood was an 8 on a scale from 1 to 10..and HE is the patient!!  My mood was a 3. 
Whatever!!!
Even though I told them that one could not medicate grief, eventually I realized that they were right...my grief is complicated, very....
  I feel so much better.  The foggy mind has cleared and I am able to function better.  I know that we just cannot see ourselves clearly.

We also bought a wheelchair van for Mr.O'Quilts.  He had his first outing on Thursday evening. Amazing!!  A big thanks to Michael for searching it out and taking care of it all.  So grateful to have a car mechanic as one of my best friends.
Pictures coming when my camera behaves.

1 comment:

Mary said...

So glad to hear you're feeling better and Mr. O'Quilts has an easier time with outings in the new van.