Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Random


Guess what??  Mr.O's brother and wife are coming to visit from Dublin for two weeks.  They will stay with the Mr. and the grands so my sister and I can go with our group to Ms Mugg's beach house for R&R.  Only a week or so left before the great escape...four days...away....  (with our sewing machines, of course).


Saw my newest love..
Meadowlark... 
for when I find my purples and can maybe get a tiny bit more???

Since I lost my purples...I looked up what I lost...hmmm  Trying not to get all morose about loosing what is below.........
Purple or violet gemstones are believed to increase your imagination, remove perceived spiritual obstacles, calm confrontations, and re-energize the learning of new things.

3 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

That little frog picture is so cute!! It will be so good for you to have a little break, and for Mr to have the Dubiiners spend time with him. I think its leprachauns that hide your purples. I haven't heard of Meadowlark, I'm off to investigate.

Barb said...

how nice to have a getaway! enjoy our time together at the beach. love the froggy!

smazoochie said...

I'm so glad you are getting away -- have a wonderful & restoring time.
I'm sure you are frustrated at having "lost your purples", but I love the phrase! It sounds like code for something else, something the kids would text as "lyp". :-D
Don't give up!