Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Relaxation

I really need to relax tonight.  My mother needs me and I am not that well yet.  Since I am head of the Sunshine group at Guild, I thought I would relax with these blocks that Guild members have made.  I can see that I am not the only one who has relaxation on the mind....
Tonight I put my own lattice on the group blocks. 
 First I think that my Milito is in the way..and then I realize that he is just keeping me company on my quest for peace...a fellow traveler so to speak...
My friends are picking me up for the Charlotte Quilters'Guild meeting tomorrow night.  I pray that I will be able to go.  I will see my mother for a few in the morning and then rest, rest, rest...till Guild.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Blocks look great! Milito looks like he is in heaven cuddled up with those fabric strips! Hope all went well for you today.