Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Yesterday's News

Lovely lavender Clematis...coming up every year with no help from me.
It must be a God thing.
The truth is here:


 When the children go to their mother's house for the weekend, I sleep most of the time.  The other day, in the afternoon, I did errands...I filled my car with gas...an event in a Harris Teeter special lot in Waverly...Big brave Grandma.  Shout out to my encouraging friends...It was $3.79 a gallon. (not a yard) with my discount and the car was still 1/4 full. $60. 

  I took in Goodwill things and went to Walmart for probably the first time in two years.  It was so nice to browse for my own cereal, etc.  I sat in a chair at the pharmacy to rest when I noticed a sign for shots and no line....Bingo, I got my second booster...No side effects at all...TBTG

Cannot believe almost thru 7th grade!! 13??????
Below, rotten boards replaced on my deck.  Boo is checking it out.
You can see my cool and awesome barn red screen doors fixed and painted by the maestro, Gary Dassenko..He is otherwise known as the cat rescuer!! Boo says, "Thanks"
My second Moda blockheads done now...

Thank God for supports...school folks who love the kids...zooms to connect with.
Thank God for cake.
xo






No comments: