Friday, April 1, 2022

Two Thirds a Good Thing

 

My man's 7 year anniversary of leaving this earth due to ALS is in two weeks.
I have never healed.

Below is the Flame Azalea my mother bought us to remember her by.  That was probably 10 years ago.  Still lovely, still going strong.

Started and finished my Moda Blockheads #1 tonight.
And my, oh my what a terrible mess my sewing room is in....all due to one block.
I did it because I was so sick of pink.
I did it because my dear man said to me, in troubled times, I should.....
"Just go Sew"
Wisdom I still adhere to.







4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I didn't know Azaleas could get so huge. It is beautiful!

Julierose said...

Just a beautiful azalea--ours have not begun to bloom as yet--still too cold here.
Your Moda Blockheads block is just so pretty--great fabric choices...
hugs, Julierose
P.S. Just go sew is the best advice, isn't it?

Linda Swanekamp said...

Just go sew is always good advice to me. Just go clean, not so much. Wonderful block. Grief is tough cookie.

Mystic Quilter said...

Thinking of you at this time Diane.