Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Halloween in Portland

e
Two year old Emily in pumpkin costume I made for her 38 years ago
Below, two year old Aoife in the same costume.

Meantime, Aoife's daddy made a spider cheese with pastry

Halloween as only a two year old can do.
In the glow of being an only child.
Below, the Halloween quilt I made  years ago.
Family gifts of love...My sister brought my favorite flowers,
My girl sent my very very favorite chocolate,  From Portland came, just in time for Halloween, Tony's pieces with crisps and nuts....LOVE!!
It seems like only yesterday!!!! Aoife at 4 months.
Last year, chicken and the egg!

The Charlotte grands went with their  cousins and  had grown up fun.
I fell on Sunday  night....It put me right down in the dumps.  Pearl was clamoring at the door, but  I called security....She scadaddled!!!!! Once again, I only hurt my pride.  This is the  gift of being a substantial woman.
Grateful for my sister's help today and all the friends who put up with me.
Happy yesterday's Halloween and welcome to November!!

ps..Thank you for all the nice comments the past few weeks while my head was adjusting....once again.
Lots of hugs and love to you all!!


















 

4 comments:

Michele Bilyeu said...

Darling photos and stories. Happy you kicked pitiful Pearl off and away! Hugs hugs hugs!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Such cute pictures of that darling little granddaughter. I love her smile.

Mystic Quilter said...

Happy photos of Aoife, and good that you didn't hurt yourself with the fall, always a worry as we age.

Linda Swanekamp said...

What great photos of the little one! I love the Halloween quilt. Keep exercising and build up you balance core.