Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Pushing the Envelope in Color and Design...

 I gave my awesome PT a Halloween potholder.  He told the OT that it is the only potholder they have. He loves it but it is seasonal.  Today I asked him what his colors were....OMG he said that he felt African fabrics were over the top, and gaudy....OMG....He said he likes nature tones and is a minimalist. Jeeze Louize....I am  in trauma...How can I make potholders like that??????

Tonight I came up with these two minimalist, nature colored potholders....It's a  real stretch for me.

I am giving him two.  I will put these two in the pack of 10 and let  him choose.  Very interesting to see what it will be.. I think I got the nature colors correct, do not know about the minimalist???


Aoife is growing by leaps and bounds. She can now count from one to ten....She only leaves out the 3, 7 and 10!!  Thats ok...
For sure she is starting out early on the sewing....


Her  family is way so proud.

The 13 year old grandchild, Lynsey is asking for a goat for Christmas...OMG

I slept a lot today...I am just going along with it.  I open my back door with the screen attached.

I lean back in my recliner to enjoy the breeze...Ooops...sound asleep goes this old lady

Is that called retirement????




2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I think that will be fun letting him choose the 2 potholders he wants. He might surprise you.

Yes, retirement is supposed to be more spontaneous and doing what makes you happy.

http://thankfullga447 said...

Naps are good, I did a sleep test a few weeks ago and we will see what happens. Most of the time I can fall asleep but then at 2 in the morning I am up and fall back to sleep at 5 till 7. I get about 5 hours. I love the breeze and your granddaughter is so adorable.