Wednesday, February 8, 2023

A Spring Day in February


The Valentine art decorations in our art room.
Above quilt is mine, c.1999  Charlotte
My second quiltlet has been renamed:  "Tree of  Love" to suit the season.
In December it was a Christmas tree.  Top gifted and made by Marie Hartman
Hand Quilted by me, c.1994  Charlotte
Using my awesome electric Accuquilt and the snowflake die...Voila two winter potholders.

Tremendous pounding in my apartment today as they prepare the third floor apt for renovation.
OMG
Lucky, lucky me is five minutes from the pool.
Lucky, lucky me had a brilliantly beautiful February day  here...at 68 degrees F and Carolina Blue..sun.


Instead of being crabby with the construction noise, old lady basked and napped in the sun.

Night!!

 

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Lucky you to have such a warm day. We think 45 is warm here in the winter but not warm enough to soak up the sunshine.

Helene Knott said...

68 degrees in February - and a pool too?!!! Lucky, lucky lady? I don't think we got anywhere above 50 degrees here in Oregon.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Glad you had sun and warmth and got a good shot of Vit D also. Lovely heart quilts.