Sunday, February 12, 2023

Life on the Slow Track

After my pool exercising. I found an awesome package by my door.
It was a welcoming to  my new home present, but then changed to a birthday present, a Christmas present and a New Year present.  Now it is a valentine present and full of love and encouragement.
SIX yards of stunning African fabric...Oh, my...I am breathless with excitement.
Other treats are in the box too.....but I just could not stop gazing at the wealth of joy in this fabric.
Thank you Anna!!!!

Joining my Valentine potholder on my front door, is a hand painted one from Linda Swanekamp
Sewn and stuffed.  Linda shares with me her artistry.  I am so blessed.
Come in closer to admire Linda's work.

Today I stayed in bed until noon.  That extra rest enabled me to catch up on laundry, kitchen work and some organizing. I was able to attach labels on the three quilts to go into the show and clean the lint from the small design walls.that Linda D. made for me.  I am all ready for the Accuquilt presentation, I will share on Monday.  My things are all  on a cart, ready for the organizer to wheel down to our art room.  Love my red cart.

I have been under so much stress during my transition, that I did not realize I have not been getting blogposts from others in  quite awhile...months.....OMG   I am still on Bloglovin and probably should change, but am  terribly weak on computers.  Dear me....What to do??  I do not even know how to get the posts from Bloglovin again.

 This upcoming week, I will turn in 3 quilts for the March show in Monroe....Charlotte Quilter's Guild....and, Monday I will show the tiny quilt group at my place, the electric Accuquilt...with some of my examples and dies to try.  It is nice to be back with some of my peeps and my sewing friends.  I think I am getting better!!!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I don't think Bloglovin is up and working any more. I can't connect to it. I went to one called "The Old Reader" (free edition). I had to add the blogs one by one and I think I finally have almost all of them that I used to read in there. It's easy to tell the new posts because they have a vertical line in front of them.

Joye with an e said...

Diane, when is the quilt show in Monroe? I would love to attend? Joye

http://thankfullga447 said...

Hello, wonderful you are going to a presentation. Life has been crazy & I cannot help my sister with cancer just pray and be there for her. Love all the goodies I see in your photos. We are still here but life gets in the way.