Sunday, March 17, 2024

St Paddy's Day and More

Happy St Paddy's Day
Aoife and her dog Rosie...all ready for the parade in Portland

Spring garden here in Charlotte..., so happy!!

Underplanting bulbs in the fall was incredibly worth it. Thank you Dylan!!

My friend, Susan, brought this treasure to me...a present from the museum in Paducah!!


Top done....already with our fine longarmer, Mary Jerz.

The latest group of potholders:

My Marshall's bargain, now with the iron on star Applique...


 
St Paddy's Day is always tough for  me without my dear Irish man.  Nine years gone...sigh..
I  tried to post a few nights ago.  It was all finished when the computer ate it...saved and all.
In disgust, I just went to bed.
Here is what I remember of it...posting quick before it is devoured once again.


2 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

‘ The computer ate it, perfect description! So very frustrating!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Aoife and Rosie, such a cute pair. Aoife has a smile that could warm anyone's heart.
I wish I had planted tulip bulbs in the 2 pots that never got moved from my front steps.
I love the border on your quilt top, so perfect.