Tuesday, March 19, 2024

This Quilty Day

All day today with quilty friends at a sit and sew at Quilt Patch Fabrics in Stallings.
I  have completed 12 wonky stars in repro fabric....(pattern from Blue Elephant Stitches) 

I so love these blocks so will keep on making more.

From the boxes of neglect came my Hour Glass plaid and striped blocks..
So motivated now to sew these together after years as little pieces in a bag..

Big thanks to Susie for helping me today...Big thanks to God for bringing friends into my life!!
Big thanks to Brachs for making classic Easter jelly beans. and big thanks to Amazon for delivering them.
Big thanks to a couple at sewing today who celebrated their 56th wedding anniversary with a huge yummy cake...my favorite kind.
We all had some for  breakfast and for late afternoon snack.
Big thanks to God for helping me survive all the grief of life.


4 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

I love those stars from Jolene. I made one quilt and want to make more! Might add some to my Bramble Blooms top

Carol K said...

Your wonky stars look great!

Linda, The Vintage Turtle said...

Love your wonky stars blocks! Glad you had a good sewing session and met new friends.

Nancy said...

I love your star blocks, too. They are delightful! I'll look forward to seeing more of them.