Friday, March 8, 2024

The Half Full Glass

Who could not smile when seeing this picture of adorable Aoife.


My daughter came in for a visit Thursday morning on the red eye from Oregon.
She is sick. No cold, no whatever, just in the bed exhausted with chills.
The half-full glass tells me how grateful I am for just  her warming presence.. We are talking and napping in the comfort of  each other.
Aoife and her daddy dropped her off at the airport in Portland Wednesday night.  On the way home, Aoife asked if they could please go back and get her...so cute.


All the blocks for this Railroad scrap quilt have been made now..Just left, the easy sew together.
My last, for awhile, African fabric potholder...moving on to something else.


All my African fabric scraps now hanging in an African fabric bag on my wall.
The bag itself should remind me where they are!!

Here are two links from folks who went to QuiltCon 2024.
Since I could not go, I enjoyed watching these:

Cary's Quilt Con Review 

A cold grey day awaits me outside.  I am going to put a jacket over my jammies and go for a walk anyway. That  should wake me up! And, it should keep my good attitude in check.!!


No comments: