Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Just the Way it is...

Soothing my mind with potholder craze...How fun is this one with Sara Watts selvedge.

Twelve tops ready to quilt...I think I live in potholder city.. I am stressed and it so therapeutic.

My DIL loves to bake...Look at the lemon trifle she made for mother's day with her own grandmother's recipe!!!

My girl is a great photographer...sending lovely pictures of Aoife as she goes with her mommy who plays in the all women Irish Ceili band in Portland.  I made each of my grandchildren a bag like this with their name on it...

Love a child who can care for themselves...Tired???  Just go to sleep!!! Yay Aoife.

Going to sleep is on my agenda too...Think I might just sleep in my clothes tonight too..
On Mothers' Day, I heard from all of my family and friends too...Joy and lucky me.


 

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Those little pot holder blocks are so cute!! Nice work!!
Lovely family photos and that trifle looks just delish hugs, Julierose

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Potholders are little quilts and so much fun. Don't ever stop making them.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I love your fun and quirky potholders! You have a wonderful family and they love you!