Saturday, January 13, 2018

The Scrappy Night

Working with 4.5 inch scraps...the folklore persists...It is wrong.
There is no "using up" scraps.
They only multiply like bunnies.
 It is not enough for me to have these two projects on my design wall.
Nope, I have to look through scrap baskets and find more interesting projects until I just make another mess, give up and go read my book

 I was so proud of our Stitch..role modeling peace for me.
 Ha Ha...and then the dog walked by..
My grief therapist tells me to hum when I am anxious.
He says it relaxes the rib cage to make one relaxed like Budda
Here I am...hummmmmming...and sewwwwwing
xoxo

1 comment:

Karaquilts said...

Oh, I love it ~ ~ the comparison of multiplying scraps to multiplying bunnies!! I have felt exactly that way ~ ~ and how I love scrap sewing ~ ~ especially after Melissa has them all organized by size and shape :)

I will think of you sewing and humming and smile ~ ~ but be sure to follow
Stitch's example and pet the dog every time she walks by!!!