Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Good Stuff

I cleaned my dearly devoted sewing machine tonight.  She thanked me mucho by whipping along this pillowcase for Evan's bed.  I do not know why it took me so long to understand this tute...it is really amazing and sooo quick.   Pillowcases
 Since my sister took away the ancient sleeper sofa left over from my mother's place, I have been able to put in beds and entertain myself by fixing up the room.  The blue four patch is one of the quilts I made forever ago from my father's shirts.  Two grands down, one to go.
 This painting of Evan was gifted to us by our friend  Tatyana..when Evan was born.  I have put it above his bed with the photo she used in order to remind myself of those sweet days.

 

Mr O'Quilts and I went out to dinner tonight which was a very good thing.  My son and daughter-in-law came over for a bit and moved around some furniture...so a good day today...gotta celebrate the sunshine on a rainy day.






No comments: