Wednesday, April 20, 2016

High on the Show...low on the Tell...

Baby Button's I-spy quilt
 Quilt delivered...baby to be delivered soon!!
Buttons is the last name...buttons on the quilt...lol
 As my mood changes speed...Again, I found the energy to play here.
Today:  Emotional relief, late lunch with the bride to be,
energy to go to one store to look for my wedding outfit..OMG
Wedding in two weeks.
Mother of the bride working on her sanity!!!!
p.s.  DIL just called to see if she could come tomorrow to work on the quilt she is  making....
My, my, my...they always know how to work me!

2 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Still loving your design wall play. It's a happy baby that will be getting your wonderful blue quilt.

http://thankfullga447 said...

Baby quilt is lovely I love the colors. You are a busy person and always on the go (who wouldn't be when you have your lovely grandchildren). Sometimes we have to remember the good things in life, weddings are joyful.