Thursday, October 17, 2019

Tonight's Big Deal--- Inspiration Plus!!

The Kaffe lecture in Charlotte tonight...Inspiration Plus.
Book signing with Kaffe and Brandon
Marie and Diane oogling the loot..
Brandon giving a hilarious introduction to Kaffe.
Kaffe brilliant as he speaks and jokes...as well as the artist he is.
Check out their clothes!
Some more of the goodies...only looking here..
Sooo lucky...Kaffe came to Charlotte.tonight..
Hosted by Sew Much Fun...quilting store 
Fabric made by Free Spirit Fabrics...based in Charlotte!!

LOVE
LOVE
and more..!!!!



4 comments:

Connie said...

Gorgeous quilts . . . I love all the color . . . So bright and full of life.

Connie said...

Gorgeous quilts . . . I love all the color . . . So bright and full of life.

Mary Marcotte said...

Kaffe spoke about his quilts at one of the big festivals I attended recently. I had already seen the quilts. Getting the stories behind them was icing on the cake! I know you enjoyed it and am thrilled for you.

Mystic Quilter said...

Your pictures show me once again why I fell in love with the KF fabrics! Lovely that you were able to hear his lecture and see his quilts, I was at a lecture here in New Zealand but he only had four quilts on display in a sort of annexe to the lecture theatre, even so I loved it.