Thursday, December 30, 2021

Bye, Bye Baby, Good Bye

A bit fuzzy, but still love...Off tonight to Portland...xoxo 

For a man who is not crazy about cats, my SIL is a good sport and holds Stitch for the family picture!!

Evidently Aoife could not fit into a suitcase (too many quilts), so here she is on her  own.
I got a newish camera...maybe I am not doing the photos right.  This one is fuzzy too
Bed time, she finds her quilt herself.
What's not to love??
So thrilled that my girl loves quilts.  She picked out a few to take home with her.
Stitch is sad as he says goodbye!
Stitch insists that he has feelings too.
Goodnight!  I am peaceful and joyful tonight


















3 comments:

Michele Bilyeu said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful.So happy for all of you ❤

Mystic Quilter said...

You will have so many happy memories to keep you warm throughout the winter. The photo of little Aoife trotting along holding her quilt is priceless.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I am so happy you had your family there for a visit. Meeting little Aoife was a long time coming but now you really know her and can smile every day in the new year.
Happy New Year!