Thursday, December 23, 2021

To All a Good Night

My favorite handcrafted Christmas greetings!!

My red Christmas tree on the back porch, spreading joy!

Better pictures of my bags made by  Linda for my birthday .Below..the bottoms.!!

Lazy 5 Ranch in Mooresville.
Dylan and his newest friend!!
Aoife likes them all!!
Lynsey awaiting her kiss!!

A lovely family outing for all of them.
And, a lovely peaceful break of nap and puttering for  me.

We are planning an early Christmas Eve feast at my house, then the children are going to their mother's house for the Santa thing.
Christmas day brunch and chill here, with my sister and niece.

My sister's birthday celebration on the 28th.
My girl and her family leave on the 29th,

It has been a different but wonderful visit.
Grateful Grandma.!  xoxoxo





2 comments:

Nancy said...

Merry Christmas! Your daughter and her family missed our snow. I hope they took warm coats with them for their return trip. We are in for a cold spell this week. Wednesday’s high will be 28. But no new snow forecast for that day. Even though the high today is going to be 36 we are not expecting it to melt much. It is still only 30 this morning. Whatever thaws today will freeze tonight so roads will be slick.

Michele Bilyeu said...

Awesome visit after such a challenging time! So glad everyone is safe and sound and healthy. May it stays so only now with so many real life memories 💜🌟💜