Saturday, December 4, 2021

The Restful Day with Carolina Blue

Hemostat by Tula Pink. purchased for my upcoming birthday by my dearly departed husband!!!
Dog kerchief for cleaning lady's new dog.  Fastened with Velcro,
but, if she brings me a collar, I will make the sturdier kind later....just want to see how these work!
Carolina Blue skies in December, 73 degrees...so lovely.
Here is my absolutely amazing new car...Amazing. 
It was a gift.  God working through kind people.
Of course I had to make it mine with a new license plate!!!
Our family has been through a very difficult year.
So, when the grands asked for trees in their rooms, I said yes!
They picked out what they wanted online. The trees arrived the next day.
Only to be assembled in clean rooms, of course.  They will love doing that  tomorrow night when they  come home.
I have been getting a tremendous amount of support from online groups.
Soooo grateful!!
Nary a good blogpost without a picture of our Aoife!!!
She has  her mother's shape of face...other than that, she is all her daddy!
My family and I are counting the minutes until Saturday morning at 6 am when
Aoife et al arrive from Portland on the red eye...







 

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

How exciting that you will get to meet Aoife in person! Now you can spend a week making sure the house is childproof! I'm sure your other 2 grands will be helping to put away all of the sharp and dangerous things that curious little ones always seem to find.

Always remember, Love yourself. You are unique.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Great weather and car. I have a tiny teeny tree in my sewing room with a set of 10 lights. Makes me happy. It will be so great to see the little one in person.

jane said...

Enjoy that baby and give her extra hugs from all of us grandmas who won’t be with their grandchildren who live thousands of miles away
(Although I was lucky enough to have Thanksgiving with the Michigan family and the other set of grands).
I took them up a few of the old Christmas quilts which my daughter was delighted to take. I love seeing the quilts I made decades ago being used everyday.