Thursday, March 31, 2022

Bowled Over and Dear Picasso

 My new Accuquilt Big Go electric cutter is so awesome. It brings me so much joy!! One package of Wrap and Zap makes 6 bowls.

I love them stacked...lookin' good.
Thank God for Zoom.  My trusty I-pad on the sewing machine table has me chatting and sewing at the same time...YES!!

Dear Picasso, my Rose Period is almost finished....3  more blocks.
I must confess, I am quite sick of pinks, just sayin'.
As for pink scraps and strings...Oh, dear, they are still here!!
Aoife making scones for her daddy.
Our Aoife born into a sewing family!!
Big rain today in Charlotte.
April coming...for our family a sad, sad month.









-



2 comments:

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

What a terrific stack of bowls. The rose quilt is so pretty! Hurry and finish before you are too sick of the pinks to finish! (I am never tired of pink, lol). Such a cute photo of Aoife. Someday she will be sitting behind the machine right. Best wishes getting through your difficult April.....

Bonnie said...

I'm a bit envious of your Accuquilt electric cutter -- but I understand the love -- I use my hand cranked one a lot. Your bowl look great. And love the pic of Aoife sitting on the sewing machine. Maybe she grow up to love sewing.