Saturday, June 11, 2022

Mama Said There'd be Days Like This

Mama Said There'd be Days Like this... 

OMG  So where is Mama now, when I need her???

Calming myself with scraps in my electric fabric cutter...So relaxing.

All these changes and stressors....Today  the AC went out.  I do not want to put $6000 into a new  unit when I might move in two months...Jeeeze Louize!!!  The lack of AC is triggering my asthma.

Tonight I spilled melted butter for my popcorn on my favorite shirt??? Who does that??  From the microwave, right down the front of me...

Stitch, my favorite cat is acting out.  He misses Boo and the kids...OMG..

Boo...it only took him one week to adjust to being  loved by my sister and Alexis..
Yay, Boo!!!!

My only recliner that I can relax in broke today.???

Just when I thought I would calm down with a movie, the TV broke...My genius mind eventually pushed the extension electrical button and bingo..It was fixed..

Jackie came by with a Subway..Her visit cheered the day!! My sister did a Goodwill de-stashing in the hot and heavy house. She is a miracle worker.

I just cannot do all this alone, without my husband...Oh, he has been dead 7 years.  I guess I am fooling myself.  I am doing it.

I have friends I can share my despair with.  My daughter and family are coming on Wed for two weeks to save me.  They do not realize I am hanging by a thread....50 wt, but still!!

This is the antique quilt I have with the faded green..
It is a top backed with plaid flannel.  It fits my entire bed, loved inspite of its damage.
Just gotta know the history .I so forget the era of the dye that turned from green to beige

I am turning from green to grey myself.
Help!!!!










No comments: