Sunday, June 12, 2022

When is Halloween?????



 My stress level is so high that I am craving chocolate...OMG.. I would make grandma's chocolate fudge recipe but it is too late and I would have to do dishes.

AC still out.

My son and his woman friend came by tonight to get some of his things out of the garage.

Chocolate triggers....AC gone.  Realtor coming tomorrow with my house such a mess still.

Red wine makes the feeling that chocolate should be next.

Feeling hopeless that the house will ever be ready.

Missing my man and my mother..

Missing my feisty youth!!!

Excitement that my girl is coming in two days.

The medic alarm went off two times in my house tonight.

The feeling that what I see is not  reality.  Instead it is sugar coated especially for me. 

Speaking of sugar. ?????  Hmmm

Good night...May we all have chocolate dreams...xo



No comments: